Rules: Once you’ve read this, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you and then post it.
1. My battery gets charged during the times I spend alone.
2. And yet, without my friends I'd die of sadness.
3. My goal in life is to bust through the seams of my potential.
4. I want to work with literature all day long.
5. I want a cat named Bob Dylan and a dog named Romeo.
6. My worst fear is that I'll die wondering what if.
7. I get good grades, I do my homework, I read 24/7, and my grammar still sucks ballz for money.
8. Praying makes me feel better even though I often think no one is listening. Just the act of sorting my thoughts out and appealing to a higher being is comforting to me.
9. I'm awfully presumptious. And yet, I pride myself on being non-judgemental.
10. ron paul ftw
11. I think the functions and politics of human interaction make for the best conversation.
12. I like to people watch.
13. Audrey Hepburn always makes me want to put on a dress.
14. I hated the great gatsby.
15. I like putting words together so that their truth rings clear like music.
16. The interior design of my life is a mixture of chaos, contentment, yearning, and hope.