Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been thinking lately. And I've come to the conclusion that my life is changing constantly and yet there are still some parts that are exactly the same. It's like all my hopes, dreams, and feelings are staying the same, and they're just orbiting around the ever changing planet that I am. Sometimes I can't always see them, just like we can't always see the moon or sun, but I always know that they'll return and that they're out there floating among the stars and celestial spectacles that is life.

I feel like my life is so complicated and yet I feel like that's a good thing. I feel like my world is becoming more and more adventurous. It's like i'm on this inquisition to figure out myself and to civilize what's left of me. I want to create an empire within myself.


Alright, enough metaphors and similes for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment