Monday, February 22, 2010

i so bored

So, I can't sleep right now. It's 4:30 in the morning and I'm still awake. Sometimes I'm almost embarrassed by how little I sleep.

Anyway, I saw some other bloggers posting really interesting lists of what they believe in and, well, I'm going to take their lead.

I believe in the power of hope.

I believe that each one of us truly has the power to take hold of life.

I believe in forgiveness.

I believe in second chances.

I believe in starting new chapters when the time is right.

I believe in looking back.

I believe that language has the power to change the world.

I believe in doing things for yourself and not other people.

I believe in friendship.

I believe in blowing off steam at your local gay bar by jamming the night away on the dance floor with your friends.

I believe in the recreational use of marijuana.

I believe in the power of sex.

I believe that everyone is exactly the same, no matter how famous we are, or how lame, or how smart, or how dumb, we are all just ordinary people (thanks Liz<3).

I believe that blogging my thoughts away is very fun.

I believe in the necessity of justice.

I believe in gay marriage.

I believe in a woman's right to choose.

I believe in pharmaceuticals.

I believe in a good night's rest.

I believe that magic surrounds us all.

I believe that evil surrounds us all too.

I believe in choices.

I believe in things like Chicken Soup and gargling with salt water.

I believe in therapy.

I believe in the necessity of cutting some people out of your life.

I believe in my teachers, fellow classmates, and anyone trying to make a difference in the classroom.

I believe that doing hw is more important than getting drunk.

I believe that getting drunk is fun.

I believe in doing what works for you, no matter how many people tell you it's stupid, pointless, etc.

I believe in saying "Fuck You" sometimes.

I believe in God.

I believe in eating lunch outside on nice days and playing in the sun or snow with Liz.

I believe in a lot of things. And I believe that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment