Friday, July 17, 2009

1) What have you been thinking about lately?
Mostly, I've been thinking about work and how I can be a better server. I've also been thinking a lot about how I should spend some of the money I've been making. And then there's my life. I've been thinking about this restlessness that's seemed to have infested itself in my marrow. I'm thinking of ways to rid myself of it.
2) What's been on your mind?
I think I just answered that.
3) What are you excited about at the moment?
I'm excited about the apartment style suite I'll be living in once fall comes around. I'm also very excited about all the english classes I'll be taking.
4) When was the last time you made a difference to somebody?
I'm surprised that I actually have a real answer for this one. I think I made a difference for my new friend Erika when I decided to send her a message online. People at school were being mean to her and she needed a friend. So, that's what I did. And I'm so glad that I did it too, because she's pretty awesome:)
5) Who are you really happy for at the moment?
Right now, I'm happiest for Erika, because she's away from all the bitchy nonsense of high school and hanging out with cool kids who share interests with her at this VTech computer camp.
6)When was the last time you felt inspired?
To be honest, I haven't felt very inspired at all lately. Working ten hours a day doing menial work will really squash out the gray matter. It really sucks. But I suppose the closest I've come to inspiration recently, would have to be a couple a days ago when I was picking things out for my dorm at the urban outfitters website. It got me so excited. I kept day dreaming about how my room will look.
7) If you could be in your dream place at the moment what would you be doing?
I'd be repairing broken relationships that I wish had never ended. I'd be making new friends with people I've known a long time. And I'd be happy.
8) If someone were describing your personality what would they say?
Let's see... Shy at first, but eventually bubbly and moderately outgoing. Undeniably quirky, smart, determined, resilient, creative, and irrevocably stubborn.
9) What are you most proud of?
Myself, actually. I'm proud of myself, because I've been working very hard since january to break out of my shell without falling a part. And I've been working hard to let the bitterness of my past go and to embrace the possibility of the future.
10) What's been tempting you lately?
All retail items. Now, that I've made all this money, I just want to go out and spend it on cool eclectic nonsense, even though I don't need most of it.
11) What's been the most consistent thing in your life?
The support of my best friends and family. Although the calibers of closeness in these relationships have shifted throughout time, I've ALWAYS known that I can call on them for anything at whatever time of day. And that means a lot to me.
12) What do you love about people?
Their stories... yes, first and foremost, I love the stories people have to share. I love understanding how those stories influence the way people come to be.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you did it : )

    I love all your answers and I love you! I am excited to see how your dorm suite will turn out as well. I hope to visit often : D

    ReplyDelete