Friday, June 26, 2009

And I'll never find the words to say, to completely explain, just how I'm breaking down.


~I'm starting to hate my job. Now that the canadians have left there's not much excitement there for me.

~ I feel convoluted by uncertainty about everything

~ I feel weak and stupid. There are so many things to learn about. so many centuries to comprehend. so many stories of important lives passed. all of which I know so little about.

~ I haven't done much writing and it kills me.

~ I want to write, but everytime I pick up a pen I just can't seem to make sense of anything. I miss Leslie. Our communication was my outlet for writing well. I really don't even know where to begin without her guidence.

~ I want to go back to school right now and start learning and doing homework.

~ Mindless work is killing me.

*I don't know what I know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment