Thursday, June 4, 2009

I just finished watching He's Just Not that Into You at Kailtyn's reccomendation. And I found it to be thought provoking. I read the book awhile back and actually think the movie's much better. The book should have never been written. It should have been made into an article of some sort, not a book. It's all commentary- no story.

The movie was interesting and it had an ending I wasn't expecting. It definitely taught me a lot as it acted like a bucket of cold water. I realize now what I always knew, but never wanted to admit, he's just not that into me. I shouldn't waste my time making excuses for someone who isn't calling. It's true, if I were interested in a guy I would make it happen just as if i weren't interested in a guy I wouldn't call.

No comments:

Post a Comment