Monday, November 2, 2009

angst


Right now, I feel weird. I don't know how to express exactly what I'm feeling. I just know that I don't want to go to class. I don't want to take quizzes. I don't want to talk to people. I just want to lay in bed and listen to sad music. I don't want to be held accountable for anything right now. I just feel so weak emotionally. I know I sound lazy and you're probably thinking I'm pathetic, but I'm not. What I'm feeling right now is so heavy. It's more than anyone can bear. If you felt the way I do, you'd understand.

Sometimes when I walk around outside like this and see people I know, I wonder if they can tell just how upset and confused I am. Can they see past the small talk and the fake smiling. Can they see past my composure. I know my mom can. She came to visit and it was like she knew immediately. moms are like that. she noticed the bags under my eyes.

I hope I feel better soon, because Life doesn't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better.
    write, you know it'll help
    just write it out

    ReplyDelete