Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just another way to procrastinate



I don't want to do my hw. I don't want to study. I only want to write, but I don't know what to write about. So, I'm going to compile a detailed survey that you can read tog et to know me. Then maybe, just maybe, I might feel like doing my hw. Sometimes I feel like I have to exhaust all possibilities of fun before I do my hw. Otherwise, I'll want to do something else the entire time and will thus feel distracted. So here we go.

This was stolen from Mayte's myspace btw.

As of this minute, what is going through your mind?

I am a mess.

What are you wearing?
Jeans, black shirt with black flowers embroidered on the top, and a black cardigen with gold flip flops.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
More like when do I not. I have a thing for older guys. Way older. I know it sounds cliche, but I feel like guys my age don't really understand me.

What was your first thought this morning?
Not again. I'm tired of the mundane routines like going to class that ruin my life.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Absolutely not.

What are you currently listening to?
Bury This by Amy Millan

Where's the last place you went besides your house
conveinent store. needed cigs.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Sometimes I miss the old more innocent Kim.

Who was the last person to call you, and why did they call?
My Latin Professor haha. She told me to call all the peeps in class and inform them that she was runnign late.

Where is your phone?
In my yellow purse.

Are you a forgiving person?
perhaps too forgiving.

Can you watch scary movies?
mhhmm. they don't scare me.
What's the closest thing to you that is green?
My green towel

What did you do yesterday?
I woke up. Got baked. Ate breakfast. Went to American Lit. Discussed Thoreauvian theories. Went to lunch. Met up with corey. Got baked. Hung out. Did random shit.

Has some one ever told you something that brought tears to your eyes?
Not really. I'm not much of a cryer. I'm usally in shock or angry.

Has anyone let you down recently?
Yeah. I thought this woman was mature enough to move on and get over my old melodramatic bullshit, but apparently she doesn't want to. And that is a disappointing shame.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
there was only one time.

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
no. i find it incredibly flattering.

Last time you had a sleepover?
Brian slept on my couch Saturday night, because he was too drunk to drive home. Does that count?

What are you excited for?
Moving into my house.

Do you still have your tan lines from summer?
oh god no

Do you remember the reason why you last threw up?
um, drunk as shit.

Do you have a Facebook?
guilty

Is Facebook better than Myspace?
yeah, more people use it.

Do you ever go on Youtube and search the most random things?
only when i'm desperate for soemthign to do.

What's the next movie you want to see in theaters?

Do you live near a beach?
why, yes, I do! But I never go.

Do you have more than $50 in your room?
try 10.

Do you think there is a difference between love and in love?
love is what you give your mother and best friend. being in love is that magical state of being that only exists when you're around that special person.

Do you like tomatoes?
with mayo and salt

Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
very

What did you have for breakfast today?
nothing..

Who is at your house right now?
my roommates

Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
no one





3 comments:

  1. yay for stealing surveys from my myspace.

    When I'm older we must meet in Seattle and buy tons of books, visit coffee shops, and smoke like factory chimneys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeessss! I'll come see you when I graduate:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook is also better than myspace because there are less child molesters and creepy 70 year old men on it.

    ReplyDelete