Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some days are better than others.


It started with rain, no, more like drizzle this morning. I stupidly left my building wearing soffees and flip flops to go to the cafeteria during what was basically a shower of rain. I was cold, wet, tired, and cranky. Then when I got to the cafeteria, they were all out of bacon... my favorite breakfast food. I had to eat cereal instead. alas, I get back to my room and realize I am running late for class. So, I rush to shower and put on what I hope was an atleast semi- attractive outfit. I was in a bad mood this morning. All I wanted to do was wear all black and just sit in class with a hat and sunglasses on with coffee hoping to blend in with the wall. But no...my Latin teacher tells everyone we're doing skits today. So, now, I can't just blend in with the wall, no, now I have to actually get in front of the class and act (I played the narrator). ugh. Then I get to the cafeteria for lunch and I spill a glob of mustard and ketchup and mayo (all mixed together) in the crotch of my jeans. lameo shlamo. what a troublesome day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a horrid experience with the rain! We have bad days so that we can recognize the good ones. I'm sure there will be a good day arriving with the next sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning comes sometimes with a smile sometimes with a frown...

    Next time if you're morning starts bad just go back to bed hahaha works for me everytime.

    ReplyDelete